- We’ve recently launched a new system you can use to check your symptoms and submit forms to us.
- It’s available online through a link on the homepage of our practice website. All you need to do is click the link and it’ll take you to an online form where you outline your symptoms. You’ll then receive access to tailored and clinically approved articles and videos which will help you self-manage your condition.
- The forms are sent directly and securely to us at the practice so we can check your answers and assess whether you need a face-to-face appointment with the GP or not and if not, we’ll give you the advice you need on what to do next.
- The forms are tailored to you and they’ve all been approved by clinicians so the advice you get is really accurate and helpful.
- You can fill in the forms at any time, day or night, so it means you have round the clock access to the information you need to manage your conditions.
It’s really simple to use, you can just follow the link https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/darwin-medical-practice and the forms are clear and easy to understand.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up Patient Access Registration form
During this period of limited access to the surgery we are able to deal with your request remotely. Email your completed form to email@example.com and we will contact you asking you a few questions relating to your medical record.