Where to get help for the treatment of minor illnesses.

Most pharmacies run a minor ailment scheme where many common conditions can be treated with over the counter medicines. Contact your local pharmacy for more information.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website