Please read the 'Welcome to Darwin Practice how to register'
Please see below our registration pack, this can be downloaded at home but unfortunately we are unable to accept new patient registrations online. This is because when registering we will require your signature and you will also be required to produce two forms of identification, one should be photo ID (such as passport or driving licence) and the other to confirm where you live (such as a utility bill or bank statement).
Please make sure you complete all forms, Thank you
Welcome to Darwin Practice how to register
Darwin Patient registration form
Family Doctor Services Registration form
Mobile phone number Consent
When you have completed the forms, please bring the following into reception but please could you avoid bringing your details into Reception to register either on a Monday or before 11am. Thank you.
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Mobile Phone Number Consent
- Patient Charter – signed on the back
- Two forms of ID – one being photographic (e.g. passport, driving licence, etc) and one being proof of your address (e.g. a utility bill or statement).
- If you have a repeat prescription slip from your previous GP, please let us have a copy.